- Can I purchase a dress directly from you or over the Internet?
No, we strongly discourage consumers from purchasing any Jasmine gown over the Internet, as none of the authorized, full service retailers are permitted to sell our products online.
You may see our dresses advertised online, however, to guarantee excellent customer service and quality (not an imposter) please purchase the dress from an authorized retailer.
- How much does the dress cost?
- The authorized Jasmine retailer will provide you with pricing and availability information.
- Where can I obtain a swatch?
- You can obtain a swatch from the authorized Jasmine retailer in which you plan on purchasing the dresses from. They will contact us directly and we would be happy to fill the order promptly.
- Do the dresses come in other colors than pictured on the website?
Yes. All dresses come in a variety of colors. With Jasmine’s ability to change the fabric of the gowns, we offer more color choices than what is pictured for the original design fabric.
Please contact an authorized Jasmine retailer for color swatches and options.
- What sizes do the gowns come in?
For Bridal and Bridesmaids: 0-34 anything over a 34 can be custom made for an additional cost. Extra skirt length is also available.
For junior bridesmaids: size 4 to16 :
Special Occasions : size 0-30W.
Please contact an authorized Jasmine retailer as their knowledgeable staff would be able to assist you in choosing the appropriate sized gown for you.
- Do you carry Junior Bridesmaids or Flower Girl dresses?
- Yes, we do. Please go to the on-line catalog for Juniors style information.
- Can I order the dress in a different fabric?
- Yes. Please see an authorized Jasmine retailer for pricing information and availability.
- One of my bridesmaids is pregnant. Do you make maternity dresses?
- Yes, we do. Several of our most popular bridesmaids gowns are also available in maternity styling. The gowns are noted as "available in maternity" in the product description remarks.
- Can you send me a picture of the front/back of the dress?
- No. The pictures that appear on the website and our catalogs are the only photos available. Please visit an authorized Jasmine retailer to view a sample of the dress or visit our on line catalog at www.jasminebridal.com.
- How can I reach you?
- Any unanswered questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- What is the difference between Couture and Collection?
- Jasmine Couture is known for couture, designer quality with affordable price, while Jasmine Collection is known for excellent quality with fair price. Jasmine Couture is a very upscale, unique gown with exclusive design and custom detailing. Couture embellishments are from all over the world such as Paris, India and Austria. Jasmine Couture gowns are hand finished from our finest seamstresses, with the best in fabrication and Swarovski crystals. A Jasmine Couture gown stands out with its exclusive tailoring and workmanship, creating a phenomenal fit for every body shape. The Jasmine Collection line is an extension of our Couture designs , made with quality fabric and stylish embellishments. Jasmine bridal offers many styles so every bride can find her dream gown from our collection and have them tailored especially to fit their needs.
- How long will it take for me to order a dress from retailers?
- The authorized Jasmine retailers can quote you ship date at the time of your order. Jasmine does provide rush and super rush for your convenience. Please check with your authorized Jasmine retailer for charges on rush orders.
- What is the difference between Belsoie and B2 gowns?
- Belsoie and B2 are both divisions of Jasmine bridesmaids. Both Belsoie and B2 gowns can be worn again after the wedding. Belsoie is a very upscale, sophisticated line, creating a powerful look with couture craftsmanship. B2 gowns are made of Satin, Taffeta, Chiffon, depicting a very modern, trendy, fun, youthful looks. B2 offers you the trendiest designs with high quality. You will be unique, hip, sexy, and trendy in a B2 gown.